Every Thursday 6.30pm - 7.30pm, plus 15 minutes at the end for some tea and a chat
Online during government restrictions
£8 per a class
Bramley Village Hall, The Street, Bramley, Tadley RG26 5BP
£11 per a class
£60 for a six class pass
Suitable from 14 weeks
Classes are designed to maintain a strong, healthy frame, to support the wonderful process of the changing body during this amazing time. Throughout the class we will focus on breathing and gentle movements which will help alleviate some of the common discomforts associated with pregnancy, and prepare for the birthing process and beyond. We will also be supporting the mind with long relaxations and techniques you can use at home, to help with restfulness and sleep, bringing tranquility into the body when you need it most.
Benefits of pregnancy yoga:
With herbal tea served at the end of each class there is also an opportunity to connect with other pregnant ladies in the community.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A NEW STUDENT FORM SO I AM AWARE OF ANYTHING THAT MAY EFFECT YOUR PRACTICE.
Check our the booking page for how we are helping support Track & Trace and additional COVID-19 updates.
Key changes during these times are:
- Please bring your own mat, blanket, equipment and cup
- Please book as numbers are limited
- Cleaning will happen before and after all classes
- Sanitiser and wipes will be available during all classes
- Rooms will be well ventilated. Bring layers to be prepared
- Social distancing markers will be in place. Please respect and adhere to these
- Contactless payments are available and encouraged